" SNES9x PS3 4.4.5 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55) changes:
Build 4.4.5 (14-02-2010)
* New HD Version - every game runs at the SNES' high-resolution mode (512x448 interlaced mode). Try this with the right shader on (4xSoft) and this can make the games look beautiful. Both progressive (1080p/720p/480p/576p) and interlaced modes (480i/576i/1080i) work with this - try interlaced for best results.
* 4xSoft combined with this HD version also beautifies the pseudo hi-res transparent background layers in Kirby's Dreamland 3.
* Triple Buffering option added - enabled by default. Faster graphics/shader performance with triple buffering turned on - some potential input lag with triple buffering on - turn it off in case you experience problems of this nature.
* USB/Bluetooth mouse can be used now for Mouse/Super Scope games.
* Primal Rage works again."
Can't wait to test it, but i gotta get some sleep first!
EDIT: Got to mess with it before work, briefly. It looks awesome on my little 720 monitor; i can't wait to see how nice it looks on my friend's big-ass 1080. The CRT video filter is beautiful... it even morphs the screen so it looks bowed out like a CRT television! Now i can swear at Gradius III in glorious high-def! :oP
EDIT 2: The hd version looks kinda weird... if you leave the PS3 set on a progressive video mode, there'll be interlacing artifacts, and if you switch it to an interlaced video mode, there'll be less interlacing artifacts, but a lot of the video filters will look like butt... i should try the non-hd version, maybe.